The success of the Cune Crianza led to the creation of Cune Reserva. Grapes are hand picked from carefully selected vineyards and then fermented at controlled temperatures. Following malolactic fermentation, the wine is matured for eighteen months. The wine is then bottled and cellared for a year
Intensely bright, deep ruby red colour. Rich, deep aromas of bramble, red autumn fruit and hint of balsamic and warm spices from fine oak. The palate is fine, complex and long, with balanced tannins and an excellent bright finish
Country of origin:
Alcohol by volume [% AbV]:
85% Tempranillo and the rest 15% Garnacha, Mazuelo and Graciano.
Ideal for red meat, wild game and soft cheeses.
Compañía Vinícola del Norte de España,Barrio de la Estación S/N,26200 Haro (La Rioja),ES
Please drink responsibly
387.5 kJ / 93.1 kcal